This is one of my favorite chaat since my since my school days. In remembrance of those days, I made these yummy and tangy bhuttas(corn on the cob) for me and my family.....
|Corn On The Cob||3|
|Grated Jaggery||1/2 cup|
|Chaat Masala||1 tsp|
|Dhaniya Powder||1 tsp|
|Red Chilli Powder||1 tsp|
|Dry Ginger Powder||1 tsp|
|Black Salt||1 tsp|
2. For chutney- make tamarind pulp by boiling tamarind in water and then straining it.
3. Now take a pan, add tamarind pulp, jaggery, dry ginger powder, black salt, red chilli powder and 1 cup of water.
4. Cook on medium heat. Once it comes to boil, simmer the fire, cook for 10 min. on low flame.
5. Remove from fire and cool.
6. Now take a plate, place boiled corn on the cob. Sprinkle chaat masala, dhaniya powder, red chilli powder and salt. Rub well.7. Pour over the chutney.Bhutta Chaat is ready !!