This dish is really simple to microwave from the best of ingredients. Really simple and very tasty...................!!!!!!
|Paneer||150 gm(in cubes)|
|Pure Ghee||1 Tbsp|
|Tomato Puree||2 Tbsp|
|Tomato Ketchup||1 Tbsp|
|Dhaniya Powder||1 tsp|
|Haldi Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Red Chilli Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Cumin/Jeera Powder||1 tsp|
1. In a microwave safe bowl, add ghee and mix makhanas. Microwave it for 2 min.(at 100 power) and set aside.
2. Take a fresh microwave safe bowl, add curd, milk, cornflour, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, garam masala, 1/4 tsp red chilli powder and mix well. Now cook this for 1 min. Your gravy is ready.
3. Now, in a fresh microwave bowl, add paneer pieces and all the dry masalas and let it cook for 1 min.
4. Add tomato puree, green chillies, coriander leaves and gravy to the paneer. Cook this for 2 min..5. Add the roasted makhanas, mix well and microwave on high power for 1 min..
6. Garnish it with coriander leaves.7. Serve hot with poori or parantha.
Sending it to Srivalli @ Microwave Easy Cooking Event page