In the month of February, love is all around....!! Its the month of chocolates, cakes, cup cakes. So I baked these muffins for my beloved....!!
|Refined Flour||1 3/4 Cup|
|Soda Bi-carb||3/4 tsp|
|Baking powder||1 1/2 tsp|
|Sugar Powder||3/4 Cup|
|Orange Crush||3 Tbsp|
|Cashew Nut||2 Tbsp(fine chopped)|
|Colored Candies||1 Tbsp|
1. Sieve together refined flour, baking powder and soda bi-carb.
2. Mix butter and sugar powder; batter it to make light.
3. Add flour, milk, orange crush, 1 Tbsp cashew nuts, raisins, candies and mix properly for 2-3 min..
4. Fill half of the cake cup with paste. Sprinkle cashew nuts and raisin on it.
5. Bake it in pre-heat oven at 180. C for 15-20 min..
6. Cup cakes are ready.
Sending this over to Show Me Your Muffin hosted by Divya