This is from my old diary, which I have bookmarked few years back from a monthly magazine but could not try it. Today, when I was going through the pages, suddenly I had a look on this recipe. I decided to make it in dinner......!!!
|Ginger||1 1/2 tsp|
|Turmeric Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Dhania Powder||2 tsp|
|Chilli Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Garam Masala||1 tsp|
|Fresh Curd||1/2 Tea Cup|
|Ghee||For deep frying|
1. Roast the khoya without any ghee very lightly.
2. Deep fry the makhanas very lightly in ghee.
3. Cut the tomatoes into big pieces, add 1 tea cup of water and cook. When soft, prepare a soup by passing through a sieve.
4. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions till pink in color.
5. Add the ginger, green chillies, turmeric, dhania and chilli powders and fry for one minute.
6. Add the tomato soup, curd, khoya and salt.
7. Add the makhanas and cook for a few minutes.
8. Sprinkle garam masala and cook again for one minute.9. Garnish it with chopped coriander and serve.
Sending this to Priya and Aipi’s Bookmarked recipes Vol.28 event