......Though I am not good at baking, but i have a great passion for it. To improve my baking skills I am always at my toes to achieve the perfection. This morning I tried to bake EGGLESS VANILLA CAKE, which I am sharing here....!!!
|Maida(Refined Flour)||1 1/4 Cup|
|Baking Powder||1 tsp|
|Baking Soda||1/2 tsp|
|Condense Milk||200 gms|
|Powdered Sugar||2 Tbsp|
|Vanilla Essence||1 tsp|
|Whipped Cream||250 gms|
|Black Grapes||1 Tbsp|
1. Sieve together refined flour, baking powder and baking soda.
2. Now, separately take butter, sugar, essence. Batter them properly to make it light.
3. Add condense milk and milk. Batter them.
4. In this paste add small small quantity of refined flour while battering it regularly. When complete flour is added; then grind it with hand mixer for 3-4 min..
5. Grease the tin and dust it with some flour.
6. Put this mixture in greased tin. Then level it.
7. Bake it in a pre-heat oven at 150. C for 30-35 min.. If a toothpick comes out clean the cake is ready.
8. After 5 min. take out the cake from the oven. Let it cool.
9. To moisten the sponge, prick it with a needle or toothpick and pour sprite/limca.
10. With a spatula apply whipped cream on the cake, cover it fully.
12. Decorate it with cherries and black grapes.
Sending this over to Bake off hosted by Champa