Yesterday evening a small group of my kitty party friends came to my place. I decided to make something with soya. All of my friends liked this easy and innovative snack....
|Red Chilli Powder||1 tsp|
|Degi Mirch||1/4 tsp|
|Garam Masala||1 tsp|
|Carom Seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Chaat Masala||1 tsp|
|Oil||to deep fry|
1. Soak soya chunks in hot water for 10-15 min..
2. Wash and squeeze out the water. Keep aside.
3. Wash and diced tomato and capsicum.
4. Peal and diced the onion petals.
5. Make a thick consistency batter of besan by adding salt, red chilli powder, degi mirch and carom seeds.
6. Now take a toothpick. Prick soya chunk, a piece of diced capsicum, a piece of diced onion, diced tomato and soya chunk.
7. Make other candy pakoras in the similar way.
8. Dip these candy pakoras into the besan batter. Coat well.
9. Heat the oil in a deep fry pan and fry these pakoras till golden brown.
10. Serve hot with mint chutney.