As fresh green chickpeas is widely available these days, I decided to try it with rice flakes. It is high in protein. This snack is very easy to make.
|Rice Flakes/Beaten Rice||2 Medium bowls|
|Fresh Green Chickpeas||1 Medium bowl|
|Ginger||1 Small piece|
|Coriander||1 Tbsp (chopped)|
1. Wash and drain rice flakes. Keep aside.
2. Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan.
3. Add drained rice flakes and salt. When they turn into pink, switch off the gas and transfer into a plate.
4. Again, in the same pan, heat 2 tsp oil. Add jeera, green chilli and chopped onion and ginger.
6. Cook for 5 min..
7. Remove from fire, add crispy rice flakes. Toss well.
8. Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.