I baked these cookies yesterday but I could not post the recipe. So here I am sharing this with you today.
|Refined Flour||1/2 Cup|
|Butter||1/3 Cup + 1/2 tbsp|
|Powdered Sugar||1 + 1/2 tbsp|
|Carom Seeds(Ajwain)||1/4 tsp|
1. Add the butter in flour and mix it.
2. Kneed the flour well with fingers.
3. Make the small balls(8-10 balls).
4. Flatten the balls with fork and shape it.
5. Sprinkle some jeera and ajwain on each cookie.
6. Pre-heat the oven.
7. Grease the baking tray and dust it with some flour.
8. Place cookies on the baking tray by maintaining some gap among them.
9. Bake the cookies for 10-12 min. at 180 degree.
10. Serve with tea.