Yesterday was the coolest day of the season and today is not less than that, therefore I decided to make hot sizzling evening snack for my hubby and kids. I searched the refrigerator and found cottage cheese and capsicum there. Thought of PANEER TIKKA came to my mind...... and.. here is the recipe of the same which I am sharing with you..........!!
|Cottage Cheese/Paneer(In Pieces)||250 gms|
|Hung Curd||1 Cup|
|Red Chilli Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Chana Masala||1/4 tsp|
|Kitchen King Masala||1 tsp|
|Garam Masala||1/4 tsp|
|Bhuna Jeera||1/2 tsp|
|Chaat Masala||1/2 tsp|
|Black Pepper Powder||1/4 tsp|
|A pinch of orange red color (Dissolved in water)|
1. Mix all ingredients of the marinade.
2. Add Panner and vegetable pieces to it.
3. Refrigerate for half-an-hour.
4. Arrange marinated Paneer and vegetables on a toothpick or skewer.
5.Grill for 10 min. Reposition it and brush with oil/butter.
6. Again grill for 10 min till golden brown from all sides.
6. Sprinkle chaat masala and serve with mint and coriander chutney.