Wayfare

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

RESHMI PANEER TIKKA

Yesterday was the coolest day of the season and today is not less than that, therefore I decided to make hot sizzling evening snack for my hubby and kids. I searched the refrigerator and found cottage cheese and capsicum there. Thought of PANEER TIKKA came to my mind...... and.. here is the recipe of the same which  I am sharing with you..........!!

INGREDIENTS

Cottage Cheese/Paneer(In Pieces)     250 gms
Capsicum(Diced)     1
Onion(Diced)     1
Tomato(Diced)     1

MARINADE
Hung Curd     1 Cup
Red Chilli Powder     1/4 tsp
Chana Masala     1/4 tsp
Kitchen King Masala     1 tsp
Garam Masala     1/4 tsp
Bhuna Jeera     1/2 tsp
Chaat Masala     1/2 tsp
Black Pepper Powder     1/4 tsp
A pinch of orange red color      (Dissolved in water)
Salt     1/2 tsp



METHOD
1. Mix all ingredients of the marinade.
2. Add Panner and vegetable pieces to it.
3. Refrigerate for half-an-hour.
4. Arrange marinated Paneer and vegetables on a toothpick or skewer.
5.Grill for 10 min. Reposition it and brush with oil/butter.
6. Again grill for 10 min till golden brown from all sides.
6. Sprinkle chaat masala and serve with mint and coriander chutney.



1 comment:

  1. Aww it looks delicious...must try..I do not have my oven currently but I am planning to cook from long time..let me try Tawa. what say?
    www.hautekutir.com

    ReplyDelete