Egg Paranthas are the best option for the breakfast n brunch for lazy Sunday mornings. You can have it as a breakfast or even Sunday Brunch.My husband helped me out while preparing these paranthas. A full meal from my kitchen.......
|Wholewheat Flour||2 Cups|
|Beaten Egg||4(1 per Parantha)|
|Oil||to Shallow fry|
|Green Chilli||2 (chopped)|
|Spring Onion||2 (chopped)|
|Red Chilli Powder||1 tsp|
1. Take wholewheat flour in a bowl. Add Sufficient water and knead into a soft dough. Set aside.
2. Break a egg in a small bowl. Add salt and beat well.
3. Add chopped onion, green chillies, coriander and red chilli powder
4. Roll out the dough into medium balls. Further roll balls into parantha(s).
5. Heat a tawa, place the parantha on it, when slightly done turn it and cut it with a knife(to make a pocket) and pour in the beaten egg.
6. Apply a little oil and turn again.
7. Apply oil on both sides of the parantha. Make crisp.
8. Fluffy, crispy EGG PARANTHA is ready.
9. Make other paranthas in the same way.
10. Serve with tomato ketchup and a cup of tea.