Breakfast is an integral part of our meal and one should never miss the breakfast... To have a wholesome health try this wholesome Breakfast which is very easy to make...
|Multigrain Brown Bread||8 Slices|
|Delmonte tinned Corn||1/2 Cup|
|Ginger and Green Chilli Paste||1 tsp|
|Chilli Sauce||1 tsp|
|Soya Sauce||1/2 tsp|
|Red Chilli Powder||1/2 tsp|
1. Take multigrain bread slices and apply butter on one side. Set aside.
For the filling:-
2. Heat two tsp butter in a non- stick pan. Add boiled corns and saute it for 2-3 min.
3. Add mashed boiled potatoes. Mix well. Switch off the gas. Set aside.
4. In another pan heat two tsp butter, add chopped onions and green chillies, saute till golden brown.
5. Add Salt, chilli sauce, soya sauce and corn and potato mixture. Add tomato ketchup.
6. Remove from heat and divide this filling into four portions.
7. Put one portion of the filling on one side of a bread slice and spread it evenly.
8. Sprinkle some gratted cheese on top and cover it with a slice of buttered bread.
9. Serve immediately.
10. Similarly make the other sandwiches.
This is my entry for the WWC event going on in Jan'2010
Sending this to Charitha @ ARS event E2 announcement " B for Breakfast"