Hie Friends, how r you??
From the last few days my kids were demanding for chilli potatoes from BERCOS, so today I surprised them by making the same by myself at home which I had learnt from my last cooking class. So here I go..
Ingredients:-1. Big Raw Potatoes 2 to 3
2. Capsicum 1
3. Medium Onions 2
4. Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tsp
5. Green Chilli Sauce 2 tsp
6. Red Chilli Sauce 1 tsp
7. Soya Sauce 1/2 tsp
8. Vinegar 1 tsp
9. Black Pepper Powder 1/2 tsp
10. Rice Flour 2 tbsp
11. A pinch of Orange Red Color
12. Oil to fry13. Tomato Ketchup 2 tsp
14. Honey 2 tsp
15. Chopped spring Onions for Garnishing16. Corn Flour 1 tsp
1. Peel and cut the potatoes in length wise.
2. Add some water in the rice flour to make a batter and add a pinch of orange color.
3. Dip the potatoes and coat it well and deep fry.
Method For Sauce:-
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add ginger garlic paste, saute it for 2 minutes. Then add chopped onions, when they turned into pink add capsicum, saute it for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Then add 1/2 cup of water. Add salt, black pepper powder, soya sauce, green chilli sauce, vinegar and last 1 tsp cornflour diluted in water to the sauce.
3. Then add fried potatoes, stir properly and mix.
4. Add honey and garnish with spring onions.
5 Serve Hot.
PS " I was not having rice flour at my place so I made it by myself by grinding the rice in grinder adding some water."
Sending this over to Charitha Kollipara @ womensera