1 CUP CONDENSE MILK(I USED NESTLE MILKMAID)
75 gm AMUL BUTTER
1 cup ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
1/2 tsp BAKING POWDER
1/2 tsp BAKING SODA
1/2 cup MILK
FOR THE ICING
3/4 cup COKE
2 tbsp STRAWBERRY CRUSH
200 gm WHIPPED CREAM
1 DARK CHOCOLATE BAR
CANNED CHERRIES FOR GARNISHING
1. Take 1 cup milk maid and butter in a bowl.
2. Mix it well together.
3. Take all purpose flour in another bowl. Sieve it. Add baking powder and baking soda in it.
4. Slowly add flour in the butter and milk maid mixture and mix it well in one direction.
5. Add milk.
6. Batter should be of ribbon flow consistency.
7. Grease the mold, pour the batter into the mold.
8. Bake it for 25 mints. at 160 degree Celsius
FOR THE ICING:-
1. Let it cool, then cut the sponge into the half.
2. Slowly pour the coke on the both sides of the sponge(starts from the edges). Moist-urn the sponge with coke.
4. Spread some strawberry crush over it.
5. Add another layer of whipped cream on it.
6. Place the other half on it.
7. Cover the whole cake with whipped cream.
8. You can make flowers with the nozzle.
9. Sprinkle grated chocolate on it.
10. Decorate it with canned cherries or gems.
I am sending this recipe in an on-gong event- DISH NAME STARTS WITH E, going on in Jan'2010