Time for Blog Hop Wednesday. This week my partner is Saraswati of Saras's Kitchen. I picked Balushahis recipe from her blog because from the past few days my husband has been asking for home made Balushahis. When I was going through Sarawati's blog for Blog Hop, Balushahi's recipe appealed me to surprise my hubby. I tried her recipe with some modification and it was a hit. My hubby enjoyed alot which made me so happy.
For Deep Frying
1. Mix APF, baking powder, cooking soda in a bowl.
2. Add ghee and rub it with your fingers to make it crumble.
3. Add curd and mix the dough very gently. Do not knead very much.
4. Rest it for twenty min.
5. Make small balls out of the mixture. Make a dent in the center of the ball by using thumb.
6. Heat oil and fry these balls on low flame till it turns brown in color form both sides.
7. Prepare sugar syrup of one string consistency. Add lime juice to it.
8. Dip the balls in sugar syrup for thirty min..
9. Remove the Balushahis from syrup. Transfer them on a serving plate. Garnish with chopped pistachios and cardamon powder and Serve...!!