Time for Radhika's "Blog Hop Wednesday Week-10". Today I am paired with Monica @ "Sin-a-mon". She has many tasty dishes at her space. I picked "Achari Broccoli" from her blog. I never cooked broccoli as a side dish. This suits me very well. I find a way to treat my family with a healthy and tasty side dish. I replaced pumpkin with paneer. So here I go.....!!!
Broccoli(cut into florets)
Tomato(cut into chunks)
Red Chilly Powder
As per Taste
* Boil one cup of water. Add Broccoli florets and cook for about two to three minutes.
* Drain out the water.
* Heat oil in a pan. Temper it with panchforan. Let them crackle.
* Add onions. Cook until they turned pink and transparent.
* Add turmeric powder, chilly powder, dhaniya powder and amchur powder. Cook for a minute.
* Add Blanched Broccoli and mix very well.
* Add tomato and paneer cubes.
* Mix very well and cook for about two to three minutes.
* Switch off the fire. Achaari Broccoli with Paneer is ready to be served with roti or Parantha.