I love to experiment with Tikkis. Here is another paneer tikki recipe with coconut stuffing. I prepared this yesterday for evening snack. It came out perfect and tasty. Hope all of you will also like it....
1 cup Grated Paneer
1/2 cup Grated Boiled Potato
1-2 Bread Slice
1 Tbsp Raisins
1/4 cup Grated coconut fresh
1 Tsp Sugar
1 1/2 Tsp Amchur Powder
1-2 Green Chilli chopped
1 Tbsp Chopped Coriander
Oil for Deep fry
Salt as per Taste
* In a mixing bowl combine grated potato and paneer.
* Add in salt, green chilly, fresh coriander, amchur powder and bread slice(soaked in water and squeezed).
* Mix very well.
* Take equal parts of this mixture and shape them into balls.
* For stuffing, In a small bowl combine grated coconut, sugar and raisins. Mix well.
* Now slightly flatten the ball , place the stuffing and close the ball. Shape into tikki.
* Similarly prepare all the tikkis.
* Heat sufficient oil in a kadahi. Deep fry the tikkis till golden brown in color.
* Drain on absorbent paper.
* Serve hot with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
Sending this to Shwetha's DASHAMI'S COLLECTION