Paneer/Cottage Cheese 1 bowl (Grated)
Mawa/Khoya 1 bowl (Grated)
Sugar (Powder) 1 bowl
Tooti Frooti 2 Tbsp
Mix Fruit Essence 1 tsp
* In a mixing bowl combine grated paneer, Khoya, sugar powder and tooti frooti.
* Add fruit essence and mix very well.
* Make a big chunk out of the mixture and roll it into a cylinderical shape.
* Now take a sheet of aluminium foil and place the roll over it to cover with.
* Close the ends.
* Keep it in refrigerator in freezer for one hour.
* Cut the circles from the roll. Garnish with tooti frooti and serve.
* Enjoy ! ! ! ! ! !
Sending this to Veena and Julies@Erivum Pulryum