Today I have hopped to Priya's blog, "Priya's Easy n Tasty Recipes", for Radhika's Blog Hop Wednesday Priya is a wonderful blogger and awesome baker. She has a wonderful collection of recipes from various cuisines. A very simple reason why I have chosen this recipe is I want to have a strong grip on baking. I baked these garlic rolls and they came out perfect. My family enjoyed a lot. Thanks Priya for this wonderful experience.Ingredients
For The Rolls
All Purpose Flour
Active Dry Yeast
Luke Warm Water
For The Spread/Filling
Butter(at room temp.)
Finely Chopped Garlic
Finely Chopped Coriander
* In a cup of lukewarm water add yeast and sugar. Let it rest for ten minutes.
* In a mixing bowl, mix All Purpose Flour, salt and olive oil.
* Add ready yeast and some water to knead a smooth dough.
* Keep the dough in a warm place for two hours.
* Meanwhile mix all the ingredients for the filling/spread. Keep aside.
* Once the dough swollen up, punch it down. Divide this into two equal halve.
* Dust the platform with flour. Take one half and roll it into a rectangular shape.
* Spread the filling properly and roll them as a loaf. Cut the rolled loaf as 5-6 pieces.
* Repeat the same with the other half.
* Now place these rolls in a greased baking tray. Sprinkle some sesame seeds.
* Add on the remaining filling over the rolls. Let the roll rise again for fifteen minutes.
* Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celcious.and bake the rolls for 20-25 minutes.