A Nutritious and easy to make winter delight.
* Heat Ghee in a non-stick pan.
* Add poppy seeds, cardamom powder and coconut powder.
* Saute for two to three minutes.
* Add dates/khajoor and mix well.
* Cook on slow flame for five minutes. Stirring continuously.
* Now add coarsely ground cashews and almonds. Mix well.
* Switch off the fire.
* Slightly cool the mixture.
* Grease hands and take a chunk of the mixture and roll into a thick roll.
* Now sprinkle some coconut powder on a silver foil sheet and place the roll to cover with.
* Close the ends.
* Let it set for 15 minutes in Refrigerator.
* Cut into slices and serve.
Sending this to Radhika forWinter Carnival