This is a great favorite starter with my family and friends. I promise you'll also go for it.........!!!
|Green Capsicum||1 Medium|
|Red Capsicum||1 Medium|
|Yellow Capsicum||1 Medium|
|Mushrooms(only above part)||15-20(in no.s)|
|Boiled Baby Corn||8-10(in no.s)|
|Green Chilli Sauce||2 tsp|
|Grated Mozzarella Cheese||1 Tbsp|
|Fresh Cream||2 Tbsp|
|Chilli Flakes||1/2 tsp|
|Ginger-Garlic Paste||1 tsp|
|Black Pepper Powder||1/4 tsp|
2. Add chopped onion, stir it for 3-4 min.
3. Add chopped red, green and yellow capsicum, mushrooms and boiled baby corns.
4. Cook for 5 min..
5. Add salt, black pepper powder, chilli flakes, oregano, green chilli sauce and fresh cream.
6. Mix very well.
7. Finally add grated mozzarella cheese. Cook for 2 min.. Switch off the fire.
8. Place cabbage leaves on a serving plate and spread the mixture.
9. Sprinkle some grated cheese over it and SERVE!!!!