I have bookmarked this recipe from a friend of mine in January. Nargisi Kofta demands so many vegetables and ingredients. As all the vegetables needed for Nargisi Kofta were sitting in my fridge, I took a decision to prepare Nargisi Kofta in dinner today. Everyone liked it very much.......!!!!!
|Grated Cauliflower||1 cup|
|Grated Cabbage||1 cup|
|Grated Carrot||1/2 cup|
|Boiled Peas||1/2 cup|
|Maida/Refined Flour||2 tsp|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||2 tsp|
|Tomato Puree||2 Tbsp|
|Garam Masala||1 tsp|
|Dhaniya Powder||2 tsp|
|Kitchen King Masala||1 tsp|
|Read Chilli Powder||1 tsp|
|Degi Mirch||1 tsp|
|Fresh Cream||1 Cup|
|Oil||to Deep Fry|
1. In a bowl mix all the grated vegetables and add 1 tsp salt and rest for 10 min. to squeeze out the water.
2. Then add boiled mash potatoes, paneer and boiled peas. Mix very well with fingers.
3. Now add capsicum and onion to it.
4. Add cornflour and refined flour, salt, chilli powder and garam masala in it.
5. Mix very well and make medium size balls out of the mixture.
6. Deep fry the balls in really hot oil till golden brown in color.
For the Gravy
1. Grind cinnamon, bay leaf, cardamom and cloves in grinder.
2. Heat one teaspoon oil in a nonstick pan and saute this masala for 2-3 min.
3. Add mint leaves in it.
4. Tip in degi mirch, tomato puree and khoya. Fry this for 10 min..
5. Add dhaniya powder , kitchen king masala./ and salt
6. Switch off the fire, cool this masalaa mixture and grind the mixture in grinder.
7. Transfer this into a pan . Add some water and fresh cream and butter(AMUL BUTTER)
8. Gravy is ready.9. Now take a serving dish, place the koftas and settle the gravy. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Sending this to Priya and Aipi’s "Bookmarked recipes Vol.33" event and Charitha's "C for Colourful Currys"