Corn is all time favorite in my house. I always love to experiment with corn. I have bookmarked this recipe from a TV show. I did some changes according to our taste. Yesterday from the super market i bought a pair of fresh corn on the cob and today tried these tikkis for the evening. They came out yummy and were finished at once. My hubby loved it a lot and said "this is a perfect winter snack"..........!!!!
|Fresh Corn On The Cob||2|
|Grated Paneer/Cottage Cheese||1 Cup|
|Dry Roasted Besan/Chickpeas Flour||4 tsp|
|Black Pepper Corn||8-10|
|Spring Onion(chopped)||1 Tbsp|
|Coriander Leaves||1 Tbsp|
|Oil||To Deep Fry|
1. Remove the husk and chop off the corn kernals.
2. Grind them a little in the grinder.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the crushed corn kernals, grated paneer, green chillies, spring onions, coriander leaves, ginger, garlic, black pepper corn, dry roasted besan and salt. Mix it very well.
4. Add milk. Take medium sized balls out of the above mixture. Flatten it a little with fingers and shape it like tikki.5. Heat oil in a pan, reduce the flame, slowly drop the tikki into the hot oil.
6. Deep fry the tikkies until golden brown in color on both the sides.7. Drain on absorbent paper.
8. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Sending this to Priya and Aipi’s "Bookmarked recipes Vol.30" event and to Ayeesha's "Any One Can Cook Series 18"