Rice 1 Bowl
Ginger 1 tsp (grated)
Peas 1/2 bowl
Green garlic 1 spoon(green part)
Green garlic 1 spoon(white part)
Tomato 1 (chopped)
Green Chilly 1 tsp(chopped)
Red Chilly 1/2tsp
Oil 1 Tbsp
Salt As per taste
* Wash and soak the rice for fifteen minutes.
* Heat oil in a pan. Add white part of garlic and saute it for one to two minutes.
* Add green chilly, grated ginger, tomato, fresh coriander, green part of garlic.
* For the seasoning add salt, turmeric powder and red chilly powder.
* Now add soaked rice and peas. Add two cups of water and cook till done.
* Yummy garlic pulao is ready to be served. Garnish it with red chilly and green garlic and serve.