REPOSTING FOR AN EVENT
Hi friends this is my third post, hope you'll like this recipe too. As winter is at our doors now, you can enjoy your evening tea with this hot and sizzling snack and enjoy your winter eves.
1. 6 Bread Slices
2. Cottage Cheese(Paneer)
3. 1 Finely Chopped Capsicum
4. 1 tsp Finely Chopped Ginger
5. 2 Finely Chopped Green Chillies
6. 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
7. 1/2 tsp Red Chilly Powder
8. Salt To Taste
9. Paste of All Purpose Flour and Water to seal the bread
1. Cut the edges of bread slice from all sides.
2. Steam the bread slices either in microwave or on cook-top.
3. Flatten the steamed bread slice with roller.
4.Stuffing: Mash cottage cheese with fingers, mix all the other ingredients together.
5. Place the stuffing in the center of the flatten bread slice.
6. Fold the bread.(as shown in the picture)
7. Seal it with flour and water paste.Seal it with sides also.
9. Serve hot with tomato and green chutney.
Sending this over to Vatsala's "Let's Go Stuffed Series - LGSS" event @ "SHOW AND TELL"