This evening some of my friends came over for tea and with tea gossip always comes along. Fortunately I had Paneer resting in my fridge. I got the chance to prepare this new and quick snack of paneer, no occasion can be better than this one for this snack. so here goes the recipe...
Paneer/Cottage Cheese 250 gms
Cornflakes (crushed) 2 Spoon
Maida/APF 3 Spoon
Curd 2 Spoon
Bread Crumbs 2 Spoon
Amchur Powder 1/4 tsp
Tandoori Masala 1 Spoon
Black Pepper Powder 1/4 tsp
Ajwain 1/4 tsp
Salt as per taste
* Combine APF, curd, salt, ajwain, and black pepper powder in a bowl. Add some water to make a thick batter.
* Mix crushed cornflakes, bread crumbs, tandoori masala and amchur powder. Keep aside.
* Heat sufficient oil in a deep bottom pan.
* Cut the Paneer into squares. Dip the pieces in the ready batter.
* Coat each piece with ready masala and deep fry till golden brown in color.
* Sprinkle tandoori masala and serve hot with green chutney and tomato ketchup.