Time for Blog Hop Wednesday, event by Radhika @ Tickling Palates. Today I am paired with Divya V. She has a wonderful space. I picked up Gobhi Manchurian from her blog as this is the season of cauliflower. It came out very delicious and we enjoyed having it.
Cauliflower florets 2 cups
Chilli Sauce 1 tsp
All Purpose Flour 1 cups
Cornflour 2 Tbsp
Soya Sauce 2 tsp
Tomato Ketchup 2 tsp
Capsicum 1 (chopped)
Spring Onion 1/2 cup
Oil For deep frying +1 Tbsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
Green chilli paste 1 tsp
* Cook cauliflower florets in hot water for five minutes. Strain and keep aside.
* Combine all purpose flour, cornflour, ginger garlic , chilli paste , 1/4 tsp soya sauce, a pinch of salt and water to prepare a batter of medium consistency.
* Heat sufficient oil in a deep bottom pan.
* Dip the florets in the batter and deep fry till golden brown in color. Keep aside.
* Heat one Tbsp oil in a pan. Add ginger garlic paste and chopped onions(white part). Saute for two minutes. Then add chopped capsicums. Cooks for another 3 to 4 minutes.
* Add soya sauce, chilli sauce and tomato ketchup. Mix well.
* Add Gobhi chunks and mix. Switch off the fire.
* Garnish with spring onions(green part) and serve.