Bread rolls are very common in our households. Today I'm sharing a little bit different. These bread rolls are the perfect addition to any tea party and pickle masala adds a unique taste.
Cottage Cheese 250 gms
Bread Slices 6-8
Ready Mango Pickle Masala 2 Tbsp
Chopped Cilantro 1 Tbsp
Roasted and Coarsely ground Peanuts 2 Tbsp
Oil For deep frying
* Trim the pieces of bread slices and keep aside.
* Mash the paneer and add peanuts, chopped cilantro and strained mango pickle masala. Mix very nicely.
* Take broad bowl of water for wetting the bread.
* Now dip one slice of bread in water for a second, then squeeze out the the excess water between your palms.
* Place little amount of stuffing in the center of the moist bread and roll it. Prepare the other rolls in the same manner.
* Heat sufficient oil in a deep fry pan. Deep fry the achaari bread rolls on medium heat till golden brown in color. Serve hot with imli ki chutney and a cup of tea. Enjoy!!
Sending this over to Radhika@Tickling Palates';Let’s Cook #18 ~ Starters / Appetizers