This week I am paired with Veena of Veg Junction for Radhika's Blog Hop Wednesday. I chose "Besan Ke Ladoo" from her blog because everyone at my place are big ladoo fan. And to add on the taste there is a slight change in this recipe, I added sesame seeds to stay warm for the upcoming winters.
1. Heat ghee in a kadhahi.
2. Add suji, fry for 2 min..
3. Now add besan and mix well.
4. Simmer the fire, stirring constantly until the raw smell goes out and a nice aroma came in. Ghee also separated from the besan and besan changes its color to reddish brown.
5. Meanwhile on the other burner, heat a griddle and dry roast the sesame seeds. When they change their color, switch off the fire.
6. Once the besan is done, switch off the fire. Let it cool for 5 min.. Then add powdered sugar, roasted sesame seeds and mix vey well.
7. Let it cool down completely.
8. Roll into the small ladoos and enjoy.
Sending this to Kirthi's "Festival Potluck" event @ Kirthi's Kitchen and Khushi's My Diwali My way Event